This document contains:
- 1. Overview
- 2. User Eligibility
- 4. Modifications
- 5. Service Terms and Conditions
- 6. Information Submitted through the Website and the Services
- 7. License and Ownership
- 8. Restrictions on Use of the Website
- 9. Access to Shipping Related Systems and Information through the Website
- 10. Links
- 11. Submissions
- 12. Termination
- 13. Disclaimer of Warranties
- 14. Limitation of Liability
- 15. Compliance with Law Including Export Control
- 16. Forward-Looking Statements
- 17. Jurisdiction
- 18. Governing Law and Language
- 19. General
- 20. Written Document
- 21. Complete Agreement
- 22. For Residents of Quebec
- 23. Customer Service
2. User Eligibility
The Website is provided by Carlinton Limited and available only to entities and persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If You do not qualify, You are not permitted to use the Website.
5. UPS Service Terms and Conditions
6. Information Submitted through the Website and the Services
With respect to any individual whose personal information is provided by You to Carlinton Limited through the Website and the Services, You represent to Carlinton Limited that You have the authority to provide such information and that You have provided all necessary notice and obtained all necessary consents for the processing of such information contemplated by the Services You are using.
7. License and Ownership
Carlinton Limited grants You a limited, personal, nontransferable, nonsublicensable, revocable license to (a) access and use only the Website, Content and Services only in the manner presented by Carlinton Limited, and (b) access and use the Carlinton Limited computer and network services offered within the Website (the “Carlinton Limited Systems”) only in the manner expressly permitted by Carlinton Limited. Except for this limited license, Carlinton Limited does not convey any interest in or to the Carlinton Limited Systems, information or data available via the Carlinton Limited Systems (the “Information”), Content, Services, Website or any other Carlinton Limited property by permitting You to access the Website. Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content and/or Information may be reverse-engineered, modified, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Carlinton Limited. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the Content in any way, unless expressly permitted to do so by Carlinton Limited.
8. Restrictions on Use of the Website
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Website.
- You will not place false or misleading information on the Website.
- You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by Carlinton Limited.
- You will not input or upload to the Website any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Website or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property (defined below) rights of another.
- Certain areas of the Website are restricted to customers of Carlinton Limited.
- You may not use or access the Website or the Carlinton Limited Systems or Services in any way that, in Carlinton Limited’s judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Carlinton Limited Systems, Services or the Website or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the Carlinton Limited Systems, Services or the Website.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of Carlinton Limited.
9. Access to Shipping Related Systems and Information through the Website
Your use and access of the Shipping Related Systems and Information are subject to the following terms:
- The “Shipping Related Systems” are comprised of the Carlinton Limited Systems which are used to provide tracking, time in transit, Carlinton Limited locations, address validation and other functions and information related to the shipment of packages via Carlinton Limited. The Shipping Related Systems and Information gained from such systems (“Shipping Information”) are to be used by You solely in connection with packages shipped by or to You or on Your behalf and for no other purpose.
- The Shipping Related Systems and Shipping Information are the private property of Carlinton Limited. Carlinton Limited authorizes You to use tracking functionality within the Shipping Related Systems solely to track shipments tendered by or for You to Carlinton Limited for delivery and for no other purpose. Without limitation, You are not authorized to make the Shipping Information available on any website or otherwise reproduce, distribute, copy, store, use or sell the Shipping Information for commercial gain without the express written consent of Carlinton Limited. This is a personal service, thus Your right to use the Shipping Related Systems and Shipping Information is non-assignable. Any access or use that is inconsistent with these terms is unauthorized and strictly prohibited.
- Any use in connection with the Shipping Related Systems of automated inquiry devices, robots, or repetitive data gathering and extraction tools, routines, scripts or other mechanisms with similar functionality is expressly prohibited.
- Inbound Links. Linking to any page of the Website other than to https://www.carlinton.ltd through a plain text link is strictly prohibited in the absence of a separate linking agreement with Carlinton Limited. Any website or other device that links to https://www.carlinton.ltd or any page available therein is prohibited from (a) replicating Content, (b) using a browser or border environment around the Content, (c) implying in any fashion that Carlinton Limited or any of its affiliates are endorsing it or its products, (d) misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with Carlinton Limited or any of its affiliates, (e) presenting false information about Carlinton Limited products or services, and (f) using any logo or mark of Carlinton Limited or any of its affiliates without express written permission from Carlinton Limited.
Carlinton Limited does not accept ideas, concepts, or techniques for new services or products through the Website (“Comments”). If such Comments are received, You acknowledge that (a) they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, (b) Carlinton Limited and its affiliates are under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and (c) Carlinton Limited will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, and exploit such Comments in any manner it chooses.
You agree that Carlinton Limited, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Website, the Carlinton Limited Systems, Information, Services and Content at any time and for any or no reason in its sole discretion, even if access and use continues to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, You must immediately (a) discontinue use of the Website, and (b) destroy any copies You have made of any portion of the Content. Accessing the Website, the Carlinton Limited Systems, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Further, You agree that Carlinton Limited shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Website, the Carlinton Limited Systems, Information and/or the Services.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
Carlinton Limited makes no representations about the results to be obtained from using the website, the Carlinton Limited systems, the services, the information or the content. The use of same is at your own risk.
14. Limitation of Liability
15. Compliance with Law Including Export Control
You agree to use the Website in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings and regulations and in a fashion that does not, in the sole judgment of Carlinton Limited, negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of Carlinton Limited and shall take no actions which would cause Carlinton Limited to be in violation of any laws, rulings or regulations applicable to Carlinton Limited.
Carlinton Limited and the Website are based in the United States. The United States and certain other jurisdictions control the export of products and information. You agree to comply with all such applicable restrictions and not to export or re-export the Content (including any software or the Services) to countries or persons prohibited under the United States or other applicable export control laws or regulations. If You access and download the Content (including any software or the Services) or Information, You represent that You are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of Your local jurisdiction and any other applicable laws regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Content (including any software or the Services).
16. Forward-Looking Statements
Except for historical information contained herein, the statements made in this Website constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Such forward-looking statements involve certain risks and uncertainties, including statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of Carlinton Limited and its management regarding the company’s strategic directions, prospects and future results. Certain factors may cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements, including economic and other conditions in the markets in which we operate, our competitive environment, long-term regulatory, economic and other effects from the events of September 11, 2001, strikes, work stoppages and slowdowns, governmental regulation, increases in aviation and motor fuel prices, cyclical and seasonal fluctuations in our operating results, and other risks discussed in the company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which discussions are incorporated herein by reference.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you hereby expressly agree that any proceeding arising out of or relating to your use of the website, the Carlinton Limited systems, information, services and content shall be instituted in a state or federal court sitting in the county of Fulton, state of Georgia, United States of America and you expressly waive any objection that you may have now or hereafter to the laying of the venue or to the jurisdiction of any such proceeding. You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the website, the Carlinton Limited systems, information, services and/or content must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose.
18. Governing Law and Language
20. Written Document
21. Complete Agreement
22. For Residents of Quebec
Les parties déclarent par les présentes qu’ils exigent que cette entente et tous les documents y afférents, soit pour le présent ou l’avenir, soient rédigés en langue anglaise seulement.
23. Customer Service
Questions or comments regarding the Website may be submitted to Carlinton Limited Customer Service.