|At Yellow Corporation, along with all subsidiary companies, everything we do revolves around a simple product: moving freight from point A to point B, on time and in one piece. As the original LTL carrier, we have almost 100 years of experience consistently delivering for our customers while placing the highest value on the success of our 30,000+ employees.
We are currently looking for full-time Class A CDL truck drivers to pick up and deliver freight within a defined local territory, develop and maintain great customer relationships, and load/unload freight from trailers.
Join the Yellow team and you’ll be home daily, receive competitive pay, scheduled increases, and 100% paid health insurance for you and your family – the BEST benefits package in the industry.
Experience the Yellow Corporation difference and apply now!
- Competitive pay based on union scale
- 100% paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for you and your family (most locations)
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- 401k Retirement Plan
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate a tractor-trailer to pick up and deliver freight within a defined area
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspections of tractor/trailer(s) and when stopped en route
- Drop and hook trailer(s) and change equipment configurations as necessary
- Load and unload freight from trailers using forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Prepare, inspect, and clean trailers before loading freight
- Review freight bills for special instructions and inspect freight for damage